ArteVino COSYPMT39NVD - Small Cabinet - Glass Door
Framed Glass Door - Four Universal Shelves - Kitchen Specific Sizes
A temperature gradient throughout the cabinet from 6°C for cooling to 20°C for bringing your red wines to room temperature.
This ensures that your bottles age under optimal temperature and hygrometry conditions (Thermodynamic pump principle).
- Combines technology / performance with respect for the environment
- Stable temperature thanks to double regulation Hot / cold
- Optimized hygrometry thanks to a warmer and humid air intake
- Circulation of air ensured by the principle of the thermodynamic pump
- No vibration thanks to the slow-cycle compressor mounted on silentblocs
- Comes as standard with 4 Universal Shelves
- Bottle Capacity 39 bottles (Bordeaux Bottles)
- Dimensions H x W x D(mm) 818/834 x 599 x 555**
Dashboard with display of different temperatures.
Combinations of ArteVino
Cabinets of the same size can be positioned with opposite hinges to give the impression of a large double-door unit. Single temperature, 3-temp and multi-temp cabinets can be paired together, as long as they are at the same height.
Delivered from our UK warehouse, with a 2 man premium home delivery service.
*Please contact us directly for delivery quotes to Scotland, Ireland and UK Islands
- Availability: Special Order (Contact for Details)
- Warranty: 2 Years
- Manufactured in: FRANCE
- Door Hinge: Right or Left (reversible)
Download Product Data Sheet
Download ArteVino Wine Cabinets Catalogue