Internet Privacy and Cookies Policy
At Tanglewood Wines Limited we are committed to safeguarding and preserving the privacy of our visitors.
We do update this Policy from time to time so please do review this Policy regularly.
Information That We Collect
In running and maintaining our website we may collect and process the following data about you:
* Information about your use of our site including details of your visits such as pages viewed and the resources that you access. Such information includes traffic data, location data and other communication data.
* Information provided voluntarily by you. For example, when you register for information or make a purchase.
* Information that you provide when you communicate with us by any means.
We may gather information about your general internet use by using the cookie. Where used, these cookies are downloaded to your computer and stored on the computer’s hard drive. Such information will not identify you personally; it is statistical data which does not identify any personal details whatsoever.
You can adjust the settings on your computer to decline any cookies if you wish. This can be done within the “settings” section of your computer. For more information please read the advice at AboutCookies.org.
To prevent your data being used by Google Analytics, Google has developed a browser add-on. To download and install the add-on for your browser please visit tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
You can also edit your privacy settings for Google applications via myaccount.google.com/intro/privacycheckup/1?hl=en.
For more information about cookies, how to opt out and the steps you can take to protect your privacy on the internet, go to www.youronlinechoices.com/uk/
Use of Your Information
We use the information that we collect from you to provide our services to you. In addition to this we may use the information for one or more of the following purposes:
- To provide information to you that you request from us relating to our products or services.
- To provide information to you relating to other products that may be of interest to you. Such additional information will only be provided where you have consented to receive such information. If you wish to withdraw your consent please email firstname.lastname@example.org requesting this. A response email will be sent once your details have been updated.
- To inform you of any changes to our website, services or goods and products. Such additional information will only be provided where you have consented to receive such information. If you wish to withdraw your consent please email email@example.com requesting this. A response email will be sent once your details have been updated.
If you have previously purchased goods or services from us we may provide to you details of similar goods or services, or other goods and services, that you may be interested in, if you have given us permission to do so.
We never give your details to third parties to use your data to enable them to provide you with information regarding unrelated goods or services.
Storing Your Personal Data
In operating our website it may become necessary to transfer data that we collect from you to off-line locations for processing and storing. By providing your personal data to us, you agree to this transfer, storing and processing. We do our utmost to ensure that all reasonable steps are taken to make sure that your data is stored securely. We do not keep any details of credit cards or bank details used to purchase products from this store. All transactions are completed within the Secure Trading website.
Disclosing Your Information
* In the event that we sell any or all of our business to the buyer.
* Where we are legally required by law to disclose your personal information.
* To further fraud protection and reduce the risk of fraud.
Third Party Links
Access to Information
In accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 you have the right to access any information that we hold relating to you. Please note that we reserve the right to charge a fee of £10 to cover costs incurred by us in providing you with the information.
Delete your information
In accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation 2018 you have the right to be forgotten. To have your information removed from our records please email firstname.lastname@example.org requesting this and we will ensure your all your information is deleted within one calender month of receipt of the email. A confirmation email will be sent informing you the process is complete
Please do not hesitate to contact us regarding any matter relating to this Privacy and Cookies Policy via our contact form.
Tanglewood Wines Limited is registered in England and Wales
Company Number: 11049178
Registered Office: Broom House, 39/43 London Road, Hadleigh, Benfleet, Essex, United Kingdom, SS7 2QL