Pevino Majestic 150 bottles - 2 Temperature Zones
This brand-new model has two cooling zones (both 5-20°C), a black front and a glass door with energy efficient LOW-E glass. Store 150 Bordeaux type bottles.
The wine cooler has an inserted base, which allows space for a foot panel upon instalment.
Innovative cooling system
Traditional two-zone wine coolers typically have one zone dedicated to cooler temperatures (for white wine, sparkling etc.) while the other zone is dedicated to red wine. The new Pevino Majestic two-zone models have two completely separate cooling systems, giving you full control over the temperature in both zones. Choose which zone you want to use for whites and which zone you want to use for reds or set both zones to the same temperature. It’s all up to you.
Attention to detail
Your bottles are placed on 11 fully retractable (80%) beech wood shelves and one presentation shelf, illuminated by a beautiful LED light (white, blue or orange). The shelves on this particular model are available with beech wood, black aluminium or stainless-steel trim. To choose your favourite, click here.
This wine cooler is both visually impressive and very practical. The wine cooler features the best performing compressor and ventilators making it one of the most reliable and silent in its class.
The built-in alarm keeps an eye on the interior temperature level and will let you know if the door isn’t closed properly.
What you get
- A Premium wine cooler with two cooling zones (both 5-20°C).
- Designed and developed in Denmark.
- 11 fully retractable (80%) beech wood shelves, with beech wood, black aluminium or stainless-steel trim, to upgrade your trim, click here. + 1 presentation shelf.
- Store 150 Bordeaux type bottles.
- 3 year warranty.
- Low noise level.
- Black glass door with energy efficient LOW-E glass.
- Interior LED light (white, blue, orange).
- Backlit LCD info-display (orange).
- Door open alarm and built-in alarm triggered by sudden changes in temperature.
- Features the top-performing Embraco Inverter compressor, which is very silent due to its ability to increase and decrease speed.
Pevino is a Danish brand deeply rooted in the Scandinavian design tradition. Pevino wine coolers are characterised by minimalistic design, a consistent high level of quality and focus on every single detail. This aspiration to create the ultimate wine cooler is the reason why Pevino is positioned as a market leader in functionality, noise level and energy consumption.
Be aware: It is important that you connect your wine cooler using an earth/ground connection plug. All wine coolers must be perfectly plumb and level.
View the Specification Sheet for this model, Click Here.
View the Instruction Manual for this model, Click Here.