Pevino Majestic 159 bottles - Single Temperature Zone
This brand-new model has one cooling zone (5-20°C), a black steel front and glass door with energy efficient LOW-E glass. Stores up to 159 Bordeaux type bottles.
The wine cooler has an inserted base, which allows space for a foot panel upon instalment.
Attention to detail
Your bottles are placed on 13 fully retractable (80%) beech wood shelves and one presentation shelf, illuminated by a beautiful LED light (white, blue or orange). This wine cooler is both visually impressive and very practical. It features the best performing compressor and ventilators making it one of the most reliable and silent (39dB) in its class.
The built-in alarm keeps an eye on the interior temperature level and will let you know if the door isn’t closed properly.
What you get
- A Premium wine cooler with one cooling zone (5-20°C).
- Designed and developed in Denmark.
- 13 fully retractable (80%) beech wood shelves
- Stores up to 159 Bordeaux type bottles.
- 3 year warranty.
- Low noise level (39dB).
- Optional front and glass door with energy efficient LOW-E glass.
- Interior LED light (white, blue, orange).
- Backlit LCD info-display (orange).
- Door open alarm and built-in alarm triggered by sudden changes in temperature.
- Features the top-performing Embraco Inverter compressor, which is very silent due to its ability to increase and decrease speed.
Pevino is a Danish brand deeply rooted in the Scandinavian design tradition. Pevino wine coolers are characterised by minimalistic design, a consistent high level of quality and focus on every single detail. This aspiration to create the ultimate wine cooler is the reason why Pevino is positioned as a market leader in functionality, noise level and energy consumption. Read more about Pevino here.
Be aware: It is important that you connect your wine cooler using an earth/ground connection plug. All wine coolers must be perfectly plumb and level.
View the Specification Sheet for this model, Click Here.