Pevino Majestic 39 bottles - 2 Temperature Zones
In this Pevino wine cooler you will be able to store up to 39 bottles in two cooling zones.
View the Specification Sheet for this model, click here.
Premium wine cooler designed in Denmark
Pevino Majestic belongs to the premium segment is for those who really want to pamper their wine. You can choose between singe and dual zones, there are elegant and retractable shelves, beautiful LED lighting, a low noise level and in the wine coolers with dual zones, you can decide yourself which zone is for white wine which is for red wine.
This brand-new model has two cooling zones (both 5-20°C). Stores up to 39 Bordeaux type bottles.
The wine cooler has an inserted base, which allows space for a foot panel upon instalment.
Innovative cooling system
Traditional two-zone wine coolers typically have one zone dedicated to cooler temperatures (for white wine, sparkling etc.) while the other zone is dedicated to red wine. The new Pevino Majestic two-zone models have two completely separate cooling systems, giving you full control over the temperature in both zones. Choose which zone you want to use for whites and which zone you want to use for reds or set both zones to the same temperature. It’s all up to you.
Attention to detail
Your bottles are placed on four fully retractable (80%) beech wood shelves, illuminated by a beautiful LED light (white, blue or orange).
This wine cooler is both visually impressive and very practical. The slightly smaller door, recessed base and 57cm depth means it is suitable for built-in in the kitchen. The wine cooler features the best performing compressor and ventilators making it one of the most reliable and silent (37dB) in its class.
The built-in alarm keeps an eye on the interior temperature level and will let you know if the door isn’t closed properly.
What you get
- A Premium wine cooler with two cooling zones ( both 5-20°C).
- Designed and developed in Denmark.
- 4 fully retractable (80%) beech wood shelves. Shelving options can be upgraded - to view the additional options, Click Here.
- Stores up to 39 Bordeaux type bottles.
- The wine cooler is suitable for built in.
- Low noise level (37dB).
- Optional front and glass door with energy efficient LOW-E glass.
- Interior LED light (white, blue, orange).
- Backlit LCD info-display (orange).
- Door open alarm and built-in alarm triggered by sudden changes in temperature.
- Features the top-performing Embraco Inverter compressor, which is very silent due to its ability to increase and decrease speed.
Pevino is a Danish brand deeply rooted in the Scandinavian design tradition. Pevino wine coolers are characterised by minimalistic design, a consistent high level of quality and focus on every single detail. This aspiration to create the ultimate wine cooler is the reason why Pevino is positioned as a market leader in functionality, noise level and energy consumption.
Be aware: It is important that you connect your wine cooler using an earth/ground connection plug. All wine coolers must be perfectly plumb and level.