Pevino Majestic Kitchen Door 39 bottles - 2 Temperature Zones
In this wine cooler from Danish Pevino, you can store up to 39 bottles in two temperature zones.
Premium wine cooler in Danish design
Pevino Majestic belongs to the Premium segment and is for those who want to give their wine a little extra care. You can choose between 1 and 2 zones, which are elegant pull-out shelves and attractive LED lighting, a very low noise level, and in the wine coolers with 2 zones, you can choose which zone should be for white wine and which should be for red wine.
With this brand new model, you get a delicious double-zone wine cooler where both zones can be set to 5–20°C. The wine cooler has a black glass door with energy-efficient LOW-E glass and space for max. 39 Bordeaux-type bottles.
Unique to this wine cooler, you can have your very own front mounted on the door to match the existing colours, patterns, and surfaces in your kitchen. You agree with your kitchen company on the final solution, but you can choose to either cover the entire door with a new front, so that it is not possible to see the wine cooler with the naked eye, just as you know it with ordinary fridges, freezers, washing machines and dishwashers, or you can just have the frame covered to match the rest of your kitchen. Either way, you get a very elegant, flexible, and discreet finish to your kitchen solution. NB: Kitchen fronts are not included in the price.
The wine cooler has a base in which there is room for a skirting when installing.
Innovative cooling system
On traditional wine coolers with two temperature zones, one zone will typically be dedicated to cooler temperatures (white wine, sparkling, etc.), while the other will be for red wine. Unique to the new Pevino Majestic models with two temperature zones, these models have two separate cooling systems. This means that you can freely set the temperature in both zones, and decide which zone should be for white wine, and which should be for red wine. You can also have the same temperature in both zones at the same time.
Attention to detail
Your bottles are placed on 4 fully extendable (80%) beech wooden shelves with three links, illuminated by a beautiful LED light that can be set to either white, blue or orange. This model is available with shelf strips in beech wood, black aluminium, or stainless steel, to upgrade, click here.
The wine cooler is both visually impressive and practical, as with its slightly smaller door, pedestal, and depth of only 57 cm, it can easily be built under a worktop in the kitchen. The compact size also allows for a smooth opening of the wine cooler door, which can otherwise be difficult for many built-in models. The built-in alarm, which keeps a close eye on the temperature in the cabinet, also monitors whether the door has closed correctly.
- Premium wine cooler with two cooling zones (both 5–20°C).
- Developed and designed in Denmark.
- 4 fully extendable (80%) beech wooden shelves, with shelf strips in either beech wood, black aluminium or stainless steel. You can choose your favorite here on this page.
- Stores up to 39 Bordeaux-type bottles.
- The size of the wine cooler is suitable for integration under a tabletop.
- Low noise level (38dB).
- Black glass door with energy-efficient LOW-E glass that keeps the electricity bill at bay.
- Inside the cabinet, your bottles are illuminated by a beautiful LED light that can be set to either white, blue or orange.
- LED info display with orange light.
- Built-in alarm triggered by sudden changes in temperature and if you forget to close the door of the wine cooler.
- The market’s best compressor (Embraco Inverter, which, due to its ability to turn up and down in speed, is very quiet).
- If you want a left-hinged door, we recommend that you order the wine cooler with a left-hinged door.
REMEMBER: All wine cabinets must be grounded and be perfectly level on all joints and edges.