PeVino Majestic 46 bottles - Single Temperature Zone
In this Pevino wine cooler you will be able to store up to 46 bottles in one cooling zone.
Premium wine cooler designed in Denmark
Pevino Majestic belongs to the premium segment is for those who really want to pamper their wine. You can choose between singe and dual zones, there are elegant and retractable shelves, beautiful LED lighting, a low noise level and in the wine coolers with dual zones, you can decide yourself which zone is for white wine which is for red wine.
This brand-new model has one cooling zone (5-20°C), an optional front, with energy efficient LOW-E glass. Stores up to 46 Bordeaux type bottles.
The wine cooler has an inserted base, which allows space for a foot panel upon instalment.
Attention to detail
Your bottles are placed on five fully retractable (80%) beech wood shelves, illuminated by a beautiful LED light (white, blue or orange). Shelving can be upgraded to an Aluminium or Stainless steel trim, purchase the add ons, here.
This wine cooler is both visually impressive and very practical. The slightly smaller door, recessed base and 57cm depth means it is suitable for built-in in the kitchen. The wine cooler features the best performing compressor and ventilators making it one of the most reliable and silent (36dB) in its class.
The built-in alarm keeps an eye on the interior temperature level and will let you know if the door isn’t closed properly.
What you get
- A Premium wine cooler with one cooling zone (5-20°C).
- Designed and developed in Denmark.
- 5 fully retractable (80%) beech wood shelves. Upgrade the shelving, click here.
- Stores up to 46 Bordeaux type bottles.
- The wine cooler is suitable for built in.
- Low noise level (36dB).
- Black glass door with energy efficient LOW-E glass.
- Interior LED light (white, blue, orange).
- Backlit LCD info-display (orange).
- Door open alarm and built-in alarm triggered by sudden changes in temperature.
- Features the top-performing Embraco Inverter compressor, which is very silent due to its ability to increase and decrease speed.
- This wine cooler is available with a left-hinged door, but only if ordered as such directly from the factory. You can't reverse the door by yourself
Be aware: It is important that you connect your wine cooler using an earth/ground connection plug. All wine coolers must be perfectly plumb and level.